FIRST OFF….this video is a whole year late. YES, I SAID A YEAR! Having to replace my computer really threw me off, plus a bunch other stuff going on in my life, PLUS I’m a procrastinator, but ANYWAYSSSS!
Here’s everything (I think) I used for my bathroom makeover!
– Tile cleaner, bleach & Comet
* 400/600 grit sandpaper
* Painter’s tape
* White caulk
* Killz primer
* Behr high-gloss enamel paint
* Ceiling hook (to hang plants)
* Rustoleum Tub & Tile kit
* Small nap paint roller
* Paint tray
For the Rustoleum Tub & Tile Kit, I did EXACTLY what the instructions said. Didn’t want to risk it not working by experimenting and going rogue on the directions!
* Vinyl Flooring
* Vinyl floor adhesive
* Boxcutter or scissors
* Measuring tape
For the adhesive under the flooring, the tutorials I saw on YouTube used adhesive on the entire floor…I literally just did it around the perimeter
* USE A FACE MASK, THE TUN PAINT IS SUUUUUPER STRONG
* keep all your windows open and try to keep the space as ventilated as possible
* close all your closets and drawers to stop any fumes from seeping into your clothes
* Rustoleum Tub & Tile Kit = $25
* Kilz primer = $17
* Behr Enamel Paint = $32
* Vinyl floor adhesive = $6
* Vinyl Flooring = $0.87 sq/ft = $36 (sale)
* Swag hook (to hang plant) = $1
* Small Nap paint roller = $6
* Big paint roller = $9
* Caulk = $7
* Caulk gun = $8
* Painter’s tape = $1
* Paint fume mask = $8
* Sandpaper = $3
* Picture frames = $1 x 3 = $3
p.s. there were items I didn’t need to buy because I already had them at home like the cleaning products, my plants, extra paint brushes, etc.
TOTAL ≈ $156 !!!
This may have looked like a lot of work to some but I love DIYs. home makeovers, etc. and I genuinely had fun doing this and I love the outcome 🖤
The first song is Let You In by Solomons Garden
My website: JazmyneDrakeford.com
Black Pride Apparel: http://aggravatedyouth.com