We should be done with frost by now, and that means it’s time to dress up the porch, patio, and yard with flower pots filled with colorful annual flowers.
Growing plants in pots is easier in many ways than growing them in the ground, but you’ll need to know a few key things to do the job well.
PennLive garden writer George Weigel shares his 10 container-growing tips in the above video, including one that can cut your potting-mix bill in half.
• Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/pennlive
• Get all your news: http://www.pennlive.com/#/0
• Twitter: @PennLive https://twitter.com/pennlive/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PennLive/
• Instagram: @pennlive https://www.instagram.com/pennlive/