Top 10 Most Beautiful Flower Gardens in Japan. In Japan, thanks to its four distinct seasons, you can enjoy a wide variety of flowers that change with the seasons. In each part of Japan, you can find many beautiful flower gardens, which are popular with both the locals and tourists. Here, we are going to introduce you to 10 of our favorite flower gardens.
1. Himawari no Sato (Sunflower Garden) [Hokkaido]
2. Nanohana Festival in Yokohama [Aomori Prefecture]
3. Higashizawa Rose Park [Yamagata Prefecture]
4. Hitachi Seaside Park [Ibaraki Prefecture]
5. Hitsujiyama Park [Saitama Prefecture]
6. Kurohime Kogen Highlands Cosmos Park [Nagano Prefecture]
7. Sakura Furusato Hiroba [Chiba Prefecture]
8. Showa Memorial Park [Tokyo]
9. Shirai Omachi Fuji Park [Hyogo Prefecture]
10. Kuju Hana Koen [Oita Prefecture]
Green Leaves by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
✅ For copyright matters please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
© My video is in accordance with the Fair Use Law of Youtube
Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe for more videos