It’s Tuesday! #tryitouttuesday…Today, I’ll be showing you guys how I made a Farmhouse styled kitchen produce storage wall basket holder using pallet board and baskets…This is the perfect wall decor for any kitchen! Of course you all know I was searching through Pinterest when I spotted this idea.
This DIY is very budget friendly and it will be a super cute addition to any kitchen. The sky’s the limit when creating one of these produce baskets. You can change up the style or have more or less baskets to hold your produce.
This project cost me around $15 to recreate.
I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial!! I will see you all in my next tutorial! -XOXO
If you aren’t already SUBSCRIBED make sure you hit that button and the NOTIFICATION BELL, so you will always be up to date with all my latest tutorials!!
S U B S C R I B E
Connect with me:
Tweets by _AshleighLaurn
I N Q U I R I E S: email@example.com
M A T E R I A L S
– Pallet Board: https://low.es/2JH9ITq
– Wired Baskets: http://bit.ly/2JDWUxa
– Burlap Ribbon: http://bit.ly/2y3hgP4
– Hooks: 97 cents (Walmart Tool Section)
– Sawtooth Picture Hangers: 97 cents (Walmart Tool Section)
– Chipboard: http://bit.ly/2t2bmIt
– 1lb Jute Twine: https://amzn.to/2JefDCN (cheaper on here)
– Glue gun
– Box cutter
– Nail Gun or Nail & Hammer
– Palm Sander or Sanding Block
– Paint of choice
– Clamps: http://bit.ly/2t23p5M
– Miter Saw or Hand Saw
– Plywood: https://low.es/2y18x03
– Measuring Tape
P I N T R E S T L I N K
The site I used to create my stencil is Canva: