In this episode, Frank let’s his appetite be our tour guide – and for good reason – the Palm Beaches takes the cake when it comes to quality, hand-crafted eats.
He’ll dine in the great outdoors with ingredients picked hours before dinner, he’ll brave a bee suit, and he’ll hit the assembly line where they’re keeping century old chocolate-making traditions alive.
Grab a fork and join us on this foodie adventure as we go On the Town in the Palm Beaches!
1. Swank Table Events – https://www.swankspecialtyproduce.com/
2. Bee Healthy Honey Farms – http://beehealthyhoneyfarms.com/
3. Serenity Garden Tea House – http://serenitygardentea.com/
4. Havana Restaurant – https://www.havanacubanfood.com/
5. Hoffman’s Chocolates – https://www.hoffmans.com/
6. Palm Beach Food and Wine Fest – https://www.pbfoodwinefest.com/
7. Cholo Soy Cocina – https://cholosoycocina.com/
8. Heritage Hen Milkman Deliveries – https://bit.ly/33Pspj1
9. Jamerican Cuisine – https://jamericanfood.com/
10. Matty’s Gelato Factory – https://mattysgelatofactory.com/