Thanks for Watching! ♡ Please give this video a thumbs up!
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!!!
Special thanks to my Dad for helping with this backyard makeover!
I hope this DIY Patio Decor / DIY Backyard Decor video inspires you to redecorate and make your own oasis. I will link what I can find. Most items I already had. USE WHAT YOU HAVE!! It makes your decor more affordable and personal. Before you get rid of something, think of other ways to use it indoors or outdoors. HAPPY SPRING!
❥ DIY Twine Decorative Balls:
– Items needed: A balloon. Mod Podge. Water. Mixing bowl. Mixing tool. Twine or string of your choice. Scissors. Gloves are optional.
– Hang to dry for 24 hours. Pop balloon when completely dry. Hang as desired. Add lights for a more romantic look.
❥ Black table was originally purchased from Walmart for $5 (on sale a while ago) Spray paint used was also purchased from Walmart.
❥ Silver vase on top of table is from Ross. White Roses are from Michaels.
❥ White Lanterns were originally purchased at Ross. Spray paint is from Walmart.
– Spray paint used for table and lanterns: Rust-Oleum American Accents in white. Indoor outdoor. $3.98
❥ Lights used to hang were purchased from Walmart after Christmas (On Sale – Best time to buy lights for any projects)
I LOST THE FOOTAGE OF ME HANGING THEM 🙁
White hooks used are from Walmart .97 cents.
❥ Patio Swing is from Walmart $76.63: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coral-Coast-Ginger-Cove-2-Person-Adjustable-Tilt-Canopy-Metal-Swing-Light-Bronze/17625390
❥ Swing Decor:
– White throw is from Ikea. I don’t think they carry it anymore.
– White pillows are from Ikea: $4: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50267370/
-Oval pillow is from a Bed in a Bag purchase that I did not end up using. (USE WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE!!)
– Sequins pillow covers are from amazon $3: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U8M2W42/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
❥ All lawn furniture was given to us. The round glass table was purchased from Giant Grocery Store. (YES! They sell lawn furniture sets for under $100!) Check Craig’s list and thrift shops first.
❥ Curtain Hooks and Rod are from Ikea. (Check their “AS IS” section first! They usually always have curtain rods!)
-Hooks .99 cents : https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70269325/
– Rod $5: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10217141/
❥ Curtains are from the Thrift Store for $5.
❥ Green tree is from Walmart $8 on sale.
– Silver flower pot green tree is in is from Ikea $3: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30155670/
❥ Gold flower pots are from Ikea $2.24. I couldn’t find the gold on the website but this is it: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70384617/
– Flowers in gold pots are from Walmart $1 each.
❥ Chalk Board seen in the background was a piece of wood I had that I just painted with Chalk Paint and now it serves as a board for our guests to sign when they stop by.
❥ Fire Pit is from Home Depot. Was around $30. This is not the exact but very similar: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Hampton-Bay-24-in-Ashmore-Round-Steel-Fire-Pit-FT-01H/207014831?MERCH=REC-_-NavPLPHorizontal1_rr-_-NA-_-207014831-_-N Walmart has great affordable options too.
❥ Hammock seen in the back is from amazon $15: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q2S8K1U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Hammock stand is from World Market.
❥ Ottoman is from the Thrift Shop it was $8.
❥ Guinness Beer tray is from the Thrift Shop $2.
❥ Candles: Citronella Candle LED from Walmart $7
(it changes color when lit)
❥ Our Happy Place Carpet is from Burlington $4.
Our Secret: Wedding decor is great to use for neutral color decor or a more glam / rustic look.
➝ SUBSCRIBE!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTJohOZC7g5AdbI6m5Lxwg?sub_confirmation=1
✩ Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. All products were purchased with my own money.
Blushes – Chill LoFi Hip-Hop Beat
Joakim Karud – Good Old Days
(i do not own the rights to this music)